This is your chance to make a difference!
Sustaining Members play a vital role by making a sustained commitment to our work. As a member, you will receive a colorful static cling window decal and be included in the annual roll call in the ART newsletter. Your tax deductible membership donation will help us to continue our initiatives:
- Spay/Neuter – Over 5,000 spay/neuters and counting! We are taking huge steps to end the killing of animals in shelters by preventing unwanted births.
- Community Medical Assistance – We offer a helping hand to citizens in financial hardship when their pets are ill.
- Pit Bull Awareness – We are committed to dispelling myths and misconceptions surrounding so-called “Bully Breeds” and raising awareness of the true and loving nature of dogs.
- Legislative Advocacy – We advocate for animals and their caregivers at local and state levels. As citizen-advocates, we push for increased protections for both pets and their owners to ensure a future of humane treatment.
- Rescue – Our members continue to rescue dogs and cats and adopt them to ‘forever homes’.
If you can give $10, $25, $50 or even $100 a month, it would be a generous gift and enable us to increase our programs even more. If a one-time donation better fits your budget, that would also be wonderful. The need is great and we are working very hard to provide valuable services to the community.
Only with your support can ART continue in its mission and achieve its goals of improving the lives of companion animals in Hampton Roads. As a Sustaining Member of ART, you can make a vital difference in the results we produce and we thank you.