Every Donation Helps! You may donate or become a Sustaining Member.
Your tax deductible donation or membership gift will help us to continue our initiatives:
- Spay/Neuter - Over 2,250 spay/neuters and counting! We are taking huge steps to end the killing of animals in shelters by preventing unwanted births.
- Community Medical Assistance – We offer a helping hand to citizens in financial hardship when their pets are ill.
- Pit Bull Awareness – We are committed to dispelling myths and misconceptions surrounding so-called “Bully Breeds” and raising awareness of the true and loving nature of pit bull dogs.
- Legislative Advocacy – We advocate for animals and their caregivers at local and state levels. As citizen-advocates, we push for increased protections for both pets and their owners to ensure a future of humane treatment.
- Rescue – Of course our members continue to rescue dogs and cats and adopt them to ‘forever homes’. since our inception, we have adopted over 2,200 dogs and cats.
Direct donations may be made online or through the mail.
- Become a Sustaining Member
- General donation – if you do not specify a use for the funds, they will be deposited into our general account.
- Specified fund donation – if you request a specific use for the donation on the memo line of your check, we will be sure the money is used for that purpose.
- Tribute – donate in honor of a living friend, relative, or companion animal. We will send an acknowledgement card to you and the person you donate in honor of.
- Memorial – donate in honor of a loved one’s memory. We will send an acknowledgement card to you and the family of the loved one you have donated in honor of.
TO DONATE ONLINE:
If you prefer, you may make donations through PayPal.
TO DONATE BY MAIL :
Prefer to send your donation by mail? Please make your check payable to Animal Rescue of Tidewater and send it to: Animal Rescue of Tidewater, P.O. Box 11535, Norfolk, VA 23517