Lily did not wait for her mama to treat her with a bologna snack. Instead she broke into the package eating more than she bargained for. Poor Lily’s impatience caused her to ingest packaging material, which then caused her to continuously vomit. Her family feared the plastic had also impacted Lily’s bowels because she was unable to go potty. Lily needed immediate treatment, but her family could not afford the cost of the vet visit. ART was able to help raise $200 for Lily’s x-rays and the fluids needed to save this sweet girls life. Thank you to our Sustaining Members for making this possible! Help ART save other lives by donating to https://artanimals.org/donate.