We don’t see cases like this very often. Toby got tangled up in the cord of a scented wax warmer and pulled a dish of hot wax from the countertop onto his own body. Immediately his back was severely burned. His mama responded quickly with cold water and topical medication. Toby’s mama and papa are on very limited income and feared they could not afford the care he deserved.  They took Toby to PETA who treated and bandaged him, but were informed that he would need fresh bandages changed regularly by a vet or he would be euthanized. That’s when Toby came to ART and because of compassionate and generous donations, he was able receive the care he needed to live a healthy happy life.